Friday, August 20, 2010
The Free Range Librarian
The library technology blogg I've been following is Free Range Librarian (from the right list this time!), it is written by a Librarian and writer by the name of K G Schneider. She is the director of the Cushing Library at Holy Names University in Oakland, California. And she has published over 100 articles and 2 books. She talks about all things librarian and writing. An example of her latest post is about making space - her library team set about cleaning out their processing room, throwing away old books, computers and general trash. They have turned the room into a multiuse events room. I like this blog as it gives me a look into the types of things you will be doing as a librarian (aside from clearing out old books and computers!) and I also like to read Schneider's opinion on all things librarian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment